App solutions overview
Use a Fliplet app solution to quickly create a fully functional app
What are App Solutions?
Fliplet has a number of app solutions available to help you get started with your own app build. We hope that these will inspire you and give you some ideas for creating a great app structure and design.
Choose any of the solutions and use them as your base for your app. Remember, you can create as many apps as you want within your account in Fliplet Studio, so give all the solutions a look to see all the available features.
As a quick start, you can actually preview and play around with the app even before choosing one, really making sure you can see how they work.
Once you’ve chosen your app solution you’ll be able to:
Change any of the features
Add/remove any of the screens
Add different features
Add/upload your own content
Add your own branding through the Appearance settings (fonts, colors, spacing, + other design features)
- Approval Workflow – a workflow app for users to submit expenses and receive approval from admins
- Blank – A blank template enabling you to build a custom app from scratch
- Communications Solution – an all-in-one app that provides you with the necessary tools to promote transparency, engage users, and bring all collaborative conversations, news updates, and tools into one app
- Directory – create an app that gives your users the ability to quickly find key people in their organization and learn about colleagues
- Emergency Management – Guide users through procedures related to an emergency and provide the contact details that might be required at any stage of the emergency
Event – Single – quickly build an app for an event with an agenda, polls, surveys, directory of attendees and speakers, and much more
- Event Advanced – support multiple events, both in person, virtual, and hybrid with apps. It offers additional features to attendees and enables data capture for users.
- Food ordering – designed to make it easy for businesses to orders, enabling customers to make contactless orders via scanning a QR code. Users can browse the menu to order food and drinks
- Innovation Management – Enabling you to create innovation challenges and to collect ideas from your staff or customers
- Learning – enabling interactive, structured learning on mobile and the web. Users can securely engage with the materials at any time, on any device, online or offline.
Marketing – Share content and retain users with several interactive features. Ultimately encouraging inquiries for marketing and business development teams.
- Portal – includes a secure list of sub-apps, company information, office directory, feedback form, and onboarding slider
- Remote and Office Management Solution – Manage your remote and office staff, including space check-in, office bookings, and more
Sales Enablement – includes a list of locations and services, knowledge and tips, and social media