If you are experiencing issues with your app on an Android/Google device, here are some quick steps to help you troubleshoot:
- Check that the app is updated to the latest version. You do this in ‘About this app’ and force update if it is not the latest version.
- You can find the latest version of your app in Fliplet Studio in the Launch checklist.
- Clear the app data and cache. Do this by:
- Going into the Settings menu.
- Find Apps or Applications, and locate the app you want to clear the cache or data for.
- Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the data and cache will become available.
- Delete the app and reinstall it.
If none of these work please email email@example.com and confirm:
What app is having the issue?
What’s the model of your device?
What version of the operating system you are using?
Find this by going to Settings > About phone > Software information > Android version (this is for a Samsung S8, different Android phones might differ slightly).
What problem the app is having, and steps for us to reproduce. Please include screenshots if you can. On a Samsung S8, you can take a screenshot by pressing the down volume button + sleep/wake button.