To create a screenshot of an app in a certain state please follow these instructions. You will need to use Google Chrome as your browser for this process.
Interactive screenshots offer the following:
- Fliplet users can take screenshots of their app in use.
To take your interactive screenshots you will need to:
- Launch your app as a web app
- Capture the screenshots
Step 1- Launch your app as a web app
- Using Fliplet Studio open your app.
- Select the “Publish” option in the top right of the screen.
- Next to “Publish to the web via a URL” press “Select”.
- On the popup window, click “Publish”. The popup window will refresh and display the link to the app’s URL. To go to the app, simply click on the link.
Step 2 – Capture the screenshots
- In your web app, navigate to the screen you wish to screenshot.
- As the app is live you can use the app as you wish to create the page you want to screenshot.
- Once you have the correct screen, open the developer options. To do this, use Command + Option + J on Mac or F12 on Windows.
- Click the “Toggle device toolbar” icon.
Using the top bar, select the device size you want to capture.
If the device size you want to screenshot is not listed, select “Responsive”.
Then enter the sizes that you require.
Apple and Google require the following sizes:
Apple app store requires three different sizes:
1242 x 2208 px
1242 x 2688px
2048 x 27732px or 2732 x 2048px
Goole play store:
720 x 1280px
1200 x 2048px or 2048 x 1200 px
To take the screenshot, click on the three dots icon in the same top bar
Choose “Capture screenshot”
The screenshot will then be saved, or you will be asked to save the screenshots, depending on your browser settings.