When building, launching, and updating your Fliplet app you may want to think about promoting these changes or asking users to test the app. We have created a number of templates to support you in asking for users to test your app, promote the launch, or share information about your app’s updates.
To use the promotion tool:
- Open your app in Fliplet studio
- Generate screenshots
- Complete the template
Step 1 – Open your app in Fliplet studio
- When you are ready to promote your app for testing, launch, or update select the publish button
- Under, “Tell people about your app for:” choose Testing, Launch, or Update
- Selecting an option will give you a template that can be copied. Some detail about your app will be prefilled and you will be guided to add any relevant additional information
Step 2 – Generate screenshots
- At the top of the promotion window select “Generate screenshots”
- Scroll down to select the screens you want to create screenshots for. You can select up to 4 screens
- Wait while the generator creates the screenshots
- Once complete the screenshots will be added to the Screenshots folder in the file manager
- Close the app settings window and your screenshots will now be included in your promotion template.
Step 3 – Copy and complete the template
- Select the “Copy content” option to copy the suggested content
- Paste the template to your notes, a word document, or an email to edit
- Use the text in bold to guide you with what needs to be updated in the promotion template and ensure the instructions are specific to your app.
Step 4 – Share
This content can be used to promote your app on email, messaging and social