Note: Use this feature if the admin wishes to have more control over who can launch apps within the organization.
Configuring app launch permissions offers the following features:
- Organization admins can control who has permission to launch an app.
To configure app launch permissions you’ll need to:
- Open the Manage Organization Dashboard
- Set the app launch permissions
- Approve app launch
Step 1 – Open the Manage Organization Dashboard
- In Fliplet Studio, click on “My Account” from the heading options on the top right.
- Select the “Manage Organization” option.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
Step 2 – Set the app launch permissions
- Next to Permission to launch apps you will see two options. Select the option that says “User must request approval from organization admin before launching an app”.
Note: When you change the option from the default “Everyone can launch apps” option to the “User must request approval from organization admin before launching an app”, it means that users cannot launch an app to Apple or Google without first getting approval from their organization’s admin. This feature is only available to Gold users.
- Click the blue “Save” button.
Step 3 – Approve app launch
- Once the request has been sent, all organization admins will get an email detailing who has requested which app to be launched.
- Open the email and click the “Review app in Fliplet Studio” button.