The Microsoft custom connector enables you to set up connections and flows between your Microsoft products and Fliplet apps, enabling them to talk to each other.
You can connect apps, data, and devices in the cloud.
For example, the connector will give you the ability to:
- Read from an XML file and copy data to our data sources
- Read from a JSON file and copy data to our data sources
- Read from an excel file and copy data to our data sources, and vice versa
- Read from a SharePoint list and copy data to our data sources, and vice versa
The custom connector can connect to the following:
Learn more about Power Automate here
- Cloud and desktop based automation tool
- Based on triggers and actions
- Supports local desktop actions and removes web API based actions
Learn more about Logic Apps here
- Builds backend and server automated workflows
- Can create workflows across different types of infrastructure (cloud, legacy, on-prem)
- Only available on azure cloud
- Can have cross functionality with power automate
How to set up the Microsft custom connector
In order to use this custom connector, you’ll need to create an API token and assign permissions to a specific data source within the Fliplet platform.
To learn more and see step-by-step instructions, see here.