See our Code Library for examples of code you can use.
How to Use Developer Options?
When you open the Developer Options you will see options for the current app screen that’s being displayed in the center.
If you toggle to the Global settings you can inject custom code for the entire app.
Under Resources you may edit the data sources within the app and add resources like custom libraries.
- Ctrl-F / Cmd-F: Start searching
- Ctrl-G / Cmd-G: Find next
- Shift-Ctrl-G / Shift-Cmd-G: Find previous
- Shift-Ctrl-F / Cmd-Option-F: Replace
- Shift-Ctrl-R / Shift-Cmd-Option-F: Replace all