- Ctrl-F / Cmd-F: Start searching
- Ctrl-G / Cmd-G: Find next
- Shift-Ctrl-G / Shift-Cmd-G: Find previous
- Shift-Ctrl-F / Cmd-Option-F: Replace
- Shift-Ctrl-R / Shift-Cmd-Option-F: Replace all
What are Developer Options?
How to Use Developer Options?
When you open the Developer Options you will see options for the current app screen that's being displayed in the center.
If you toggle to the Global settings you can inject custom code for the entire app.
Under Resources you may edit the data sources within the app and add resources like custom libraries.
Click on Fliplet documentation to view our public API endpoints.