It has multiple purposes during the app building process, such as app demonstrations or guides, and it will be a great help for troubleshooting issues/bugs in your app.
How to can you do this?
- Take a screenshot on your device. You can do this by holding and pressing the home and lock button at the same time.
- Add tags so the search / filter works correctly
- Once you’ve taken your screenshot, you will see it open in the bottom left corner of your device screen
- Tap on this to open annotations options
- Your markup options include:
- Shapes such as squares and circles